UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to find out asap and plan accordingly.

Our transfer plans might be totally fucked if 2 year ban stays. Every top class player we might be thinking to get would say fuck off to Txiki if we have no CL for 2 seasons and some of our current players would be thinking to leave who might not even think this otherwise.

Not mentioning the missed CL income from 1 or 2 year ban, and maybe some sponsors would question the current deals as they signed up for a strong CL club.

If we come out well and the best possible outcome happens I expect us to go big this transfer window. We do have some income decrease from matchday tickets and probably a bigger slice of income lost if season tickets cannot be sold for next season but this is the same for rivals as well, actually even more for them as Arse, United, Pool did have larger income from matchday revenue.
But still I would expect 2-3 powerful signing, 1 CB at least to the first 11 and one maybe to upgrade on Gundogan or a proper LB.

If its 2 years ban then we will have other things to worry than who we sign this summer.

10 more days and we will know.

Worried its a shit 1 year ban if CAS tries to go middle ground because for us that is horrible as well while Uefa will be able to celebrate still.

If we come out of this exonerated I fully expect we will not only "go big" in the transfer market, but with FFP defeated, absolutely fucking smash the market into another universe.

If we come out of this exonerated I fully expect we will not only "go big" in the transfer market, but with FFP defeated, absolutely fucking smash the market into another universe.

FFP will not be defeated - that is not what is being decided by CAS. they are only looking at the specific of the financial reporting by City during the disputed periods. Even if we are fully exonerated then the same FFP rules as were there before are still there. In any case we have (or at least had until the current fun and games started) a good income stream so no need to do anything to break the rules. The owner wants this to be a self-sustaining business anyway.

The way I see things is even if we are 100% not guilty, totally innocent and everything done by the book we're still going to get shafted from UEFA. Everybody and I mean everybody fuckin hates us or should I refraze that and say everybody is insanely jealous of us.

I feel like I'm sat in the dentists waiting room awaiting this verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.