Fire Sticks?

20 months ago i got a fully loaded android box for £100. THe bloke brought it round, set it up and took me through it in the time it takes to have a brew and fag. Twelve months later my sub ran out and i paid £50 for another twelve months. All sport, films and live tv.
Only time it wouldn't work was when 'the man' tried to shut everyone down last year.

Well yeah, I gave my bro in law the stick and £30 and within a day it was back and I have every channel going.

lots of people doing IPTv stuff now. I’m not saying it’s going too be free from hassle from time too time but I’ve had no problems with it so far and I’ve had it 3 months. Watched loads of films old and new plus the sports and stuff.
Just gotta work out how too keep my 12 year old lad and his mates off the Adult channels!
Can your bil do one for me I haven't got a clue..

Yep, I agree. Last night I got a text from a mate simply saying "The Ox own goal, haha" when on my stream the score was 3-0. A minute later, it was 4-0.

But I guess if I'm watching the stream and nothing else, how would I know anyway, unless someone alerts me the second a goal is scored?

For £20 a year Vs £20+ a month, I'm willing to deal with that.

That’s cheap can message me website? Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.