Premier League Games 30th June & 1/2 July

Its fucking madness that. Arsenal as well.

The drop off is ridiculous. There is a plethora of teams from around 13th to 3rd who are all terribly inconsistent and generally shit. Very little between them in quality. 14 points actually between 12th and 3rd. Then an 11 point gap between 3rd and 2nd.

You’ve then got two teams who are just fucking worlds apart and have been for 3 seasons.

The notion of the league being the most competitive in respect of those who can win it, really couldn’t be further from the truth in recent history.

Someone needs to step up big time next season, because 1 of us or the scouse or both will surpass 90 plus to a hundred points again. Gone are the days of 82 points being enough to secure a title. It’s now a minimum of 90 to 95 (our 3 season average will be about 93 points)

I don’t know if it’s the quality of Pep and Klopp, who have significantly raised the bar, or whether it’s just a piss poor league that is turning into 1 not too dissimilar to the Scottish version

Spot on, the top two are miles ahead, the only team I see improving are Man UTD but even they're far behind too.

Its always been two horse races or one team running off, but Sky and the Beeb will make out its the best in the universe

For me its who will game raise enough to beat the top two, or put everyone behind the ball and draw to decide a title race

I hate VAR. I've been keeping a list of decisions that have gone against us. That's 24 in all now, and everyone has been ridiculous beyond belief. Yes we have had a few go for us, but mostly been screwed.

Its shit, full stop. I've not even seen the match highlights yet but get a feeling it will just wind me up
24 lol

just seen Nickol and Burley post match, brilliant as shows go. I really like Burley for his bona fide opinion on football. the crap were saturated with is beyond a joke from all media outlets.

Funny moment, Nickol asked about player of the year.......potentially KDB? He looked disgusted, mentioned VVD, SANE and JH...... he believes KDB had a great season but it should go to a red.

Funny thing is in our centurion season, we had a few players in the mix for POTY but the talk was all Liverpool players then! I knew how Nickol felt, as we all do.

It's all about getting the rags 4th now as 5th might not be enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.