When you know you are being a D**k

I think we have all had our moments, but on the whole I think I have been not too bad. Maybe my fam would disagree. But I hope not. Exercise, eating well, a drink in the garden and understanding, or trying to, that everybody will have a wobble and not to hold onto that. Like most on here, I am hard work most of the time, but I am trying to always be better. Doesn't always work, but I always know when I am being a ****. Like me it's just about trying and taking a breath before you say or do something you will regret. D8ffucukt times shoukd not he a free pass though us how I look at myself. I needed to step up, I hope I have.

Lubo Moravchik likes this post ;)

Reactions: mat
Social media and politics. We're being constantly being fed lies that we are unable to resist. Group A will always fall for lie A, group B will always fall for lie B. Group A will ignore something Group B cannot stand. And vice versa. Consequently, everyone is now always on the lookout for evidence of the other lot's unreasonable behaviour, or even better, a repackaged version of the lie they like more than life itself, or some dreadful insult aimed at the other to, and will fill up every social media site endlessly with this rubbish.

Serious. It's a big deal. This is a very, very unhappy world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.