I sense trouble on Thursday

I think Welsh netball is more your thing pal.

No he is right. We will always be treated like shite as long as there are people wanting to fight. I am sure you like every Blue was fuming over the coach attack by the feral mob, you cannot applaud City fans for dishing it out but attack scouse scrotes.

No he is right. We will always be treated like shite as long as there are people wanting to fight. I am sure you like every Blue was fuming over the coach attack by the feral mob, you cannot applaud City fans for dishing it out but attack scouse scrotes.
Not applauded any blues dishing anything out or condoning attacking Scouse scrotes. I said I wouldn't have any sympathy if they came to ours causing trouble and got filled in. If we went to Klanfield gobbing off in same circumstances we'd deserve a few digs off locals. It's a respect thing.

I agree the documentary didn’t show things well, but the BBC cut a lot out.

I told him I wouldn’t go on camera but there are number of photos etc in the 2 show’s with my face on or blurred out as there were more watching him being filmed.

the BS was a group of 20-30 lads on average with many more who would come out occasionally.

The BS were the main trouble group for a number of years at city as other people had packed it in (BS were the youth element, whilst we still had lads from the guvnors going to games)

I nearly went to jail for being involved with the BS and missed 6 years of watching City for my actions (which I deeply regret)

I know you know your fair share fella , just frustrating we have people who have no clue saying phone Carl and the BS up as a way to mock us.

one thing we found amusing To us back then, was when rivals to us would laugh at us being called BS, it just filled us with confidence to embarrass them.

anyways back to laughing at scousers
If it was the years of Clark and Ball etc that you missed you picked a good time! Watching any away match in the 80's and 90's wasn't pleasant and it was always good to know that if any blue was in trouble then as a rule there always someone around to help out. Still happens now although to a lesser extent. We can't airbrush history (unlike the scousers) and say hooliganism never happened. It is glamourising it as some on here say, it was a part of watching not just City but football in general.

I can't think of current one poster I dislike on here so this is not a shit stirring post, but it seems from time to time that any Peoffrey post will attract some kind of reaction from somewhere.

I agree the documentary didn’t show things well, but the BBC cut a lot out.

I told him I wouldn’t go on camera but there are number of photos etc in the 2 show’s with my face on or blurred out as there were more watching him being filmed.

the BS was a group of 20-30 lads on average with many more who would come out occasionally.

The BS were the main trouble group for a number of years at city as other people had packed it in (BS were the youth element, whilst we still had lads from the guvnors going to games)

I nearly went to jail for being involved with the BS and missed 6 years of watching City for my actions (which I deeply regret)

I know you know your fair share fella , just frustrating we have people who have no clue saying phone Carl and the BS up as a way to mock us.

one thing we found amusing To us back then, was when rivals to us would laugh at us being called BS, it just filled us with confidence to embarrass them.

anyways back to laughing at scousers

Good man

from the 70's to the 90's football hooliganism was expected at matches with certain clubs , ive never gone looking for trouble but never ran away either , i am not some hard bastard it was just the era of football violence and you went to games with the possibilty of being involved in a ruck. Much prefer the new sanitised match experience , nice drink at the Summerbee bar, risk a burger and saunter through the turnstiles to watch the best team in the world.
Much better than standing in the pissing rain at the bottom of the Kippax drinking Greenalls and watching away coaches after the game getting bricked in the car park and away supporters being chased down the ginnels , but sometimes in a perverse way , i do miss Maine Rd.

If it was the years of Clark and Ball etc that you missed you picked a good time! Watching any away match in the 80's and 90's wasn't pleasant and it was always good to know that if any blue was in trouble then as a rule there always someone around to help out. Still happens now although to a lesser extent. We can't airbrush history (unlike the scousers) and say hooliganism never happened. It is glamourising it as some on here say, it was a part of watching not just City but football in general.

oh I agree I was born in 88 so missed a lot of the shit times around then.

What's all this about who let off fireworks, I've heard fireworks every Thursday for ages, something to do with the NHS I think,

I can't think of current one poster I dislike on here so this is not a shit stirring post, but it seems from time to time that any Peoffrey post will attract some kind of reaction from somewhere.

There’s a clique of ****s somewhere. I try not to be paranoid but I think I know who is behind it and why. Perhaps it’s amusing to bully a mildly autistic nerd who suffers with mental health problems? For what it’s worth, BMR isn’t one of them btw. I’ve met him etc.

It rarely, if ever, kicks off at City. I’ve been going to football for 25 years and I’ve been attacked once. After Geovanni 1-0 v U****d, I referred to that club as Munichs in front of one of their casually dressed fans and he smashed me around the head. A couple went after him and the police refused to help. If I hadn’t have said it then it wouldn’t have happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.