Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bang on with your comments, apart from the last one. I don’t want the asterisk off them, I want us to win the PL without a break and without a change in the rules. I want us to win the PL and compete in all other competitions to the best of our ability and not wimping out. Finally I want to win the PL without any help from VAR or anything else the powers that be decide to throw in our direction. If Liverpool win it next season ticking all those boxes then fair play to them, until then they can fuck right off and shove the asterix up their Norwegian arses!
Absolutely, we must play to win every game, every competition, as we have done so these past 4-5 years. But I must comment on your last point in return, dear Blue ('shove the asterix up their Norwegian a*ses').. Poor Asterix shouldn't be brought in by us to this likely continuing battle with the Scousers.. apart from European matches played on the continent, of course.. after all, away Gauls count double then..

106456565_3414115421932576_3351041923572723561_n.jpg
How disrespectful of the dippers to trot out during Bernados tea break

Corks biggest Liverpool fan. The autism ? meningitis throughout childhood ? fetal crack, ket and meth syndrome ? Used as a football by the midwifes and Obstetrician post birth?

Or just plain NFC, as wrtitten in the medical reocrds of patients by doctors at Cork University Hospital ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.