Phil Foden....no longer just potential

Had he scored that in a full stadium, would have been something really special to hear.

He has similar vison to Kevin, two players in the same team like that is mouth watering.
The interplay and one-touch passing between them in the lead up to our third last night was breathtaking.

Phil Foden is a special talent and the more he plays, the more he is proving it.

I know a lot of people, both on here and in our "wonderful" sports media, have been banging on that he should be receiving more playing time, but I think Pep has handed the situation brilliantly. It’s often the case that those, who play a lot at a very young age, tend to have shorter careers than others, who are introduced to first-team football more gradually. Shrek and that boring bastard, Michael Owen, are prime examples of this.

Phil was fantastic last night. His performance was justification for Pep not asking too much of him earlier in his career.

I would imagine every club in the country (and a fair few overseas) are envious that he is a Blue, and would love to have Phil Foden as part of their squad.

Our best prospect since Lakey , having Merlin as your mentor and training alongside him everyday and the likes of KDB , Bernardo etc., has helped him immensely , and that Pep bloke has had some input. He'll do.

He still is potential. No matter how good you think he is now, he's ceiling is still a way away. Which given his current levels of showing is a rather exciting idea.

I think it includes March.

It's from Sheffield utd vs villa until city vs Liverpool.

Our media friends have tried without success to finish Raheem. As we all know this lad will be the next target, for sure. They will build him up for the knockdown in any way they can. Just hope City really keep this lad's feet well and truly grounded. Possibly a future star.

It's from Sheffield utd vs villa until city vs Liverpool.
Here's the statement off of the PL website

Six stars have been nominated for June 2020's EA SPORTS Player of the Month award, and you can help to decide the winner.

As well as taking into account the players' performances since the restart on 17 June, the first half of March has also been considered in deciding the contenders.

Fans can vote from the shortlist below on the EA SPORTS website until 18:00 BST on Monday 6 July.

The votes of the public will be combined with those of the 20 club captains, plus a panel of football experts, to decide the winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.