Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Sub standard is a choice for him. He’s been doing this long enough to understand the importance of ambiguity.

It’s grossly unprofessional and sky have a lot to answer for allowing it to continue.
It is his choice to be sub standard.. For years and years he was a great commentator, one of the best,and brought matches alive with relevant,concise,Unbiased points...listening to his commentary on old City matches for example,he is brilliant.
What he has turned into now is an absolute disgrace,as another poster rightly said he is full of piss.( other poster actually said full of puss,but i,ll stick with my description)
And he is clearly doing this at the instruction of his employers.sly sports.
Tyler needs to step down immediately he has done enough damage to his chosen profession. MTIAC

I’ll repeat my views on this, the period after we went 4-0 up to full time was the absolute confirmation of how biased the broadcasters are.

They turned it into a big joke as if it was a friendly.

Their usual tactics of blaming the opposition when we’re at least 3 goals to the good wasn’t possible, as it was one of the two golden clubs they act as propaganda for.

So what they had to do, as they’ll never give us credit, is pretend the whole event didn’t matter and was meaningless to all involved.

Forgetting Liverpool are chasing our record and City needing to cement the top 4, which we still aren’t mathematically clear of.

They haven’t done this for mid table clashes where teams can’t get into Europe or go down, they’ve taken them seriously and not descended into a laugh amongst themselves.

It was the summit of unprofessionalism, the epitome of the bias against teams that aren’t Liverpool or United and the proof that they’re not fit for purpose.

The problem is watching it elsewhere during these times.

I’ll repeat my views on this, the period after we went 4-0 up to full time was the absolute confirmation of how biased the broadcasters are.

They turned it into a big joke as if it was a friendly.

Their usual tactics of blaming the opposition when we’re at least 3 goals to the good wasn’t possible, as it was one of the two golden clubs they act as propaganda for.

So what they had to do, as they’ll never give us credit, is pretend the whole event didn’t matter and was meaningless to all involved.

Forgetting Liverpool are chasing our record and City needing to cement the top 4, which we still aren’t mathematically clear of.

They haven’t done this for mid table clashes where teams can’t get into Europe or go down, they’ve taken them seriously and not descended into a laugh amongst themselves.

It was the summit of unprofessionalism, the epitome of the bias against teams that aren’t Liverpool or United and the proof that they’re not fit for purpose.

The problem is watching it elsewhere during these times.

They aren't professionals. They are the shitehawks of the RDAHMeedya. We know what drum they bang, tuneless, monotonous, but with a well=rehearsed beat. The mute button destroys them!

One of the comments on the Guardian match report from a Liverpool fan was that "you could hear the glee in his voice every time City scored". Maybe every team's fans think he hates them. More likely they agree with us that he's a closet rag. ROONEY !!

I cam guarantee this, if we had just won the league to then get trounced by Liverpool the likes of Tyler would have been waxing lyrical over them for 90 minutes.
The proof of this was the replaying on a continuous rolling loop the dipper goals in the 4-3. We were pulling up trees that season and one bad result was orgasmed over. If Aguero had got that last minute equaliser it would have been no different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.