UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool officials left the Etihad last night and believe we have been cleared by CAS. :)

We might start to see some more positive vibes before the weekend is out...
I suppose that it’s not beyond the realms that there was agreement between City and UEFA during the hearing that the evidence presented showed that they had not mislead.

Fingers crossed.

All the noise about Koulibaly has been a signal of positivity in my eyes.

Napoli putting down 100 million Euros on two players (one of which being a CB) doesn't happen unless he moves and I don't see a scenario where Koulibaly joins us without CL being a 29 year old.

I'm joining the dots up in a very optimistic way, but it feels like something is afoot.
Yeah, 12 inches. :-)

Let me be clear (in my Obama voice), I have no knowledge of why they have been left with that impression, I certainly don't expect City to have told them out of courtesy.

I suspect it could be more to do with them gauging the demeanour of our own executive team.
Was that before or after the 4-0 tonking though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.