Nice one Ric and the mods

I don't think you've gotten a brown tongue either Seb. I think our resident Leeds fan Jimharri might look a dirty sanchez type though; )
All of the promises of perks, favours, and monetary benefits were lies!

Apart from this thread, the main rewards of modding are consternation, bemusement, vulgarity, abuse, and the occasional threat...

And then I get away from the missus and log on to Bluemoon.

Yes lets hear it for the mods, they got rid of some scouse gob shites , but have done bugger all about some West Ham fan boring the arse off us all with he's fave 100 songs ffs ;-)

Yes lets hear it for the mods, they got rid of some scouse gob shites , but have done bugger all about some West Ham fan boring the arse off us all with he's fave 100 songs ffs ;-)

and the jock, don't forget the jock as clearly the mods have.

All of the promises of perks, favours, and monetary benefits were lies!

Apart from this thread, the main rewards of modding are consternation, bemusement, vulgarity, abuse, and the occasional threat...

And then I get away from the missus and log on to Bluemoon.
You didn't get them yet? Strange. I got them within a couple of days.

You didn't get them yet? Strange. I got them within a couple of days.
You probably got mine, then.

Ric said there would be sacrifices when I lobbied to bring you on, but I just thought he meant more time training or giving him my first born. You know, reasonable sacrifices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.