Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

Well, what "should have been" isn't what's in the laws.

Neither is you can't tackle from behind. It was in the laws 20 years ago, as a straight red, but not for long.

you can tackle from behind if you win the ball only ? but if you catch the player and he goes down then its a foul and a yellow card if it was like on foden last night > simple the VAR team got it so wrong ? the referee got it wrong in not seeing the foul in the first place and waving play on

Not even going to quote that tweet. Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing. Trying to hijack a political movement to accuse someone of racism - sick fucks.
Come on, the champions* have just been spanked in their first game since becoming champions*. You can't expect them not to find something to deflect from their team getting their arses handed to them.

Not even going to quote that tweet. Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing. Trying to hijack a political movement to accuse someone of racism - sick fucks.

sicking if that is the case ?? how on earth can somebody turn it into a racism quote and a low dirty trick

The thing with the rags is that while they've got good players in most positions in their first eleven, I don't think they've got a single genuinely world class player. De Gea maybe a couple of seasons ago, but errors have crept into his game. Pogba has the profile of a world class player, and maybe even the raw talent, but only shows in one game in five. Perhaps this Fernandes bloke might be, but it's going to take more than 8 games to prove that. Whereas us and Liverpool both have multiple players in the starting eleven that you could reasonably say are amongst the best in the world in their position.
I agree not a single world class player. They'd get ruthlessly exposed by the first decent side they face in Europe. But on paper only City, Liverpool, and Chelsea would have XIs to beat theirs. So against everyone else the fact they don't have world class players won't matter. Especially since the most important aspect is that they're a team of giants. Thankfully they're bone-headed stubborn in certain regards so they'll almost certainly never reach the lofty heights anytime too soon.

I hadn’t missed the sport while it was off, not one bit to be honest.

And I’ve not really enjoyed any game yet since it’s been back, I barely flinch when we score, last night I raised a little fist to the air and a “yes” for the first time in our five games.

And I’ve only watched City, can’t get up for watching anyone else yet.

The no fans thing is genuinely awful! It’s like watching a video of a training session or playing a game of FIFA on my phone while I’m sat on the loo. Doesn’t quite feel real, barely has friendly feel to it.

Kev said after the Newcastle game on Sunday; “I don’t enjoy playing like this but I’m a professional and have to do my job”. Much the same that I don’t enjoy watching like this.

It’s all very strange, I wasn’t going to watch any but curiousity got the better of me, saw a bit of Arsenal over the top of the lap top if we scored or had a chance, same with Burnley, didn’t bother with Chelsea but saw all of last nights. If we play Foden and Garcia in the league games I may watch otherwise won’t bother.

The cup games will get my attention mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.