Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Didn't hang around declaring our fourth an own goal..that's an own goal Gary!
As for the dippers view, just listen to the 3-2 game, they'll understand why we think he's a ****

They were like two schoolboys last night near the end laughing at a joke they could only understand.Inane drivel and should be fucked off from any City games,as his hate for us is well established.

Correct and at one point when they were laughing any joking Tyler said to Neville something about City and Liverpool winning the league and how Neville must hate it and Neville came out with some stupid comment about hating both teams. Yeah Neville but you 'll take our free hospitality every time you come to our ground you unappreciative twat !

Correct and at one point when they were laughing any joking Tyler said to Neville something about City and Liverpool winning the league and how Neville must hate it and Neville came out with some stupid comment about hating both teams. Yeah Neville but you 'll take our free hospitality every time you come to our ground you unappreciative twat !
I had to put up with the boring twat that is Michael Owen, Steve mcpointy and a cameo from Fowler although it has to be said Fowler was waxing lyrical about us

The decrepit,biased fool was at it during the game last night in which we weren’t even playing.

Droned on FIVE times about the CAS hearing, reinforcing that “City have already been found guilty & banned for a second time”.

His hostility to our club is worthy of retribution

The decrepit,biased fool was at it during the game last night in which we weren’t even playing.

Droned on FIVE times about the CAS hearing, reinforcing that “City have already been found guilty & banned for a second time”.

Did he really actually say that? That's really shocking even for that old prune.

It's one of the things that frustrates me so much about City's PR. The amount of negativity and downright lies spoken about the club by the media should have our lawyers working overtime, yet we seem happy to let it continue. The club just seems to shrug its shoulders indifferently when Tyler and Ratboy have their sly digs at us: Simon Stone writes inflammatory articles about the club but doesn't seem to have to account for his lies.
It's been open house on City for so long now that nobody seems to care, it's as if we're saying: "Media abuse? It goes with the territory."
No, no it fucking doesn't. Criticism when it's warranted is one thing, but the club has been the victim of a Murdoch-orchestrated witch hunt since the takeover and doesn't seem to give a fuck.
Well, I do give a fuck. I am offended by the unwarranted discrimination meted out by Sly and the rest. We are royally slaughtered in the press for relatively minor transgressions, but neither the dippers or the rags are ever held accountable for their flagrant abuse of the laws pertaining to the sport. Both on and off the field, these two clubs appear to be above the law, but for some reason City are too timid to stand up and say enough's enough.

It's one of the things that frustrates me so much about City's PR. The amount of negativity and downright lies spoken about the club by the media should have our lawyers working overtime, yet we seem happy to let it continue. The club just seems to shrug its shoulders indifferently when Tyler and Ratboy have their sly digs at us: Simon Stone writes inflammatory articles about the club but doesn't seem to have to account for his lies.
It's been open house on City for so long now that nobody seems to care, it's as if we're saying: "Media abuse? It goes with the territory."
No, no it fucking doesn't. Criticism when it's warranted is one thing, but the club has been the victim of a Murdoch-orchestrated witch hunt since the takeover and doesn't seem to give a fuck.
Well, I do give a fuck. I am offended by the unwarranted discrimination meted out by Sly and the rest. We are royally slaughtered in the press for relatively minor transgressions, but neither the dippers or the rags are ever held accountable for their flagrant abuse of the laws pertaining to the sport. Both on and off the field, these two clubs appear to be above the law, but for some reason City are too timid to stand up and say enough's enough.

It would be futile for the club to take the media on, if you start plugging holes you'll soon find yourself overwhelmed and sinking under the onslaught. I think our management team are fully aware how the game works and have accepted we are powerless against hatred, jealousy and spitefulness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.