UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me be clear (in my Obama voice), I have no knowledge of why they have been left with that impression, I certainly don't expect City to have told them out of courtesy.

I suspect it could be more to do with them gauging the demeanour of our own executive team.

More likely they were rifling through the office reading the post while the match was on

Let me be clear (in my Obama voice), I have no knowledge of why they have been left with that impression, I certainly don't expect City to have told them out of courtesy.

I suspect it could be more to do with them gauging the demeanour of our own executive team.

What? Snorting coke off hooker tits and Champagne spurting everywhere? Could be the death throes before Sheik gets bored and leaves ;P

If we come out of this exonerated I fully expect we will not only "go big" in the transfer market, but with FFP defeated, absolutely fucking smash the market into another universe.
I can’t see that happening to the extent you are suggesting. You seriously think if we get found not guilty of failing FFP we will then go out and do something that then makes us fail FFP? I think we will spend, but not smash the market

Demeanour as in Khaldoon lighting a candle and singing ynwa as the 4th goal went in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.