Thank You and Good Luck Leroy | Signs for Bayern

I for one am sorry to see him go, this boy has the potential to be a world beater.

But no point at all in hanging on if his heart is not in Manchester.
I’m sorry he’s gone too.

One of my greatest pleasures at Etihad over the last four seasons has been watching Leroy in full flow running on to a beautifully weighted through-ball from Kevin, or more especially, Merlin.

The number of times he and Raheem ripped opposition defences apart to give each other tap-ins is innumerable.

It was very gratifying to read his comments about Manchester City, its coaching staff and supporters and his former teammates and they are in stark contrast to a certain clogger from the wrong side of the Pennines, who never uttered a word of thanks for our support during his time here, though I suspect that was on the orders of his new club.

I would love to wish Leroy a long and successful career, but as he is now at the German rags, I cannot bring myself to do so.

Some people get so precious about the thought of someone wanting to leave City, they're not all mad city fans like us.

Yeah ideally he would have gone last year for at least double but he got injured and now hes gone.

Didnt want to stay, we negotiated a decent price I think with less than 12m left and basically a season out injured.

Thanks for the memories, I'll give you a clap when we play Bayern, we move on.
The crazy thing is as soon as a player we've given a contract to is not quite up to standard they're "deadwood" and "stealing a living" and need to be sold tomorrow.

Its odd how we expect clubs to show so little loyalty to players but players to show incredible loyalty (even as far as extending contracts they don't intend to keep) to clubs.

Sane's left about as nicely and properly as any player can in this day and age imo.

As far going behind backs, that's how deals are done now, supposedly we've agreed terms with Koulibaly before even talking to Napoli.

Let’s not forget he dug is out of some precarious positions, including the winning goal against Liverpool when we were 7 pts behind.

Being bitter about transfers is for Scousers, not us.

Someone worth being bitter about is that **** Milner.
I’ve never been bothered about Milner neither.

The worst thing about this is that he wanted to leave. First time since the takeover that we’ve had a player we really want to keep wanting to leave.
Moving to a new country on your own can be tough. Footballers are people just like us and get lonely or miss family or have any number of issues affecting their lives. On this level, I applaud the kid for giving it a go in Manchester. Plus he scored some pearlers for us and was great to watch in full flow.
On a footballing level I also see why he went. He knows his career could be over in a flash and doubling your wages is a smart move for anybody, even footballers.
Expecting players to stay at our club just because it's our club is naive, and slagging the kid off for going is, well, ridiculous.

Don't get this Sane-love. He spent almost half of his time with City plotting together with Bayern how to be transferred for the lowest price possible.
I get he can be a good player, and he was for City in the beginning. But Bayerns cüntish, arrogant behaviour is - in my book - also Sanes behaviour. So I am glad he is gone.
I doubt he will be happy in Bayern by the way. The behaviour they have shown towards us, is how they are also internally, so it is a place full of sharks. Sane will have to buckle down and work harder than he was willing to do under Pep. I predict he will continue to be a part timer and will eventually cause a stink also there.

Don't get this Sane-love. He spent almost half of his time with City plotting together with Bayern how to be transferred for the lowest price possible.
I get he can be a good player, and he was for City in the beginning. But Bayerns cüntish, arrogant behaviour is - in my book - also Sanes behaviour. So I am glad he is gone.
I doubt he will be happy in Bayern by the way. The behaviour they have shown towards us, is how they are also internally, so it is a place full of sharks. Sane will have to buckle down and work harder than he was willing to do under Pep. I predict he will continue to be a part timer and will eventually cause a stink also there.
Maybe if you enlighten us on the details of this plot the 'love in' might stop?

Called him in previous posts for not wanting to be part of what we have here at City. If he wants to go to a club where he will be a nailed on first team player and win
the league every year ,who am I to comment. Happy league titles Leroy. Wish you all the best.

Not sad to see him go tbh, his heart wasn't in it anymore. Don't have any bad feelings towards him either, he needs to do what he thinks is best for himself, and our club is much more than Leroy Sane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.