Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

I think last night's result should spawn a new variation of a favourite chant - "50,000 empty seats it's only 1-0, 50,000 empty seats it's only 2-0" etc up to 4-0, then "You VAR bastards, it should have been 5".

F**k me Bernie didnt clap for any of them :)

I like the way Bernie couldnt have been more scruffy if he tried lol

Nothing about LFC making us wait 5 mins
EUFA fined 50k for being a minute late.

And where in the laws of the game does it say what a guard of honour must do?

All the moaning in the world will not change the score 4-0.

Who knows how the season would have gone if at nil-nil Bottle Job Oliver had given the stonewall penalty When taa handled the ball which led to the dippers scoring

We would probably bloody well missed it , we were shite at pens at the time and we did get one at Anfield the season before , and that ball has now landed on the moon.
Kev should keep on taking them hes on a roll, weirdly we do well on penalties in shoot outs but individual penalties have been shit till kev been taking them.

This was liverpools chance to prove to the world that they are worthy champions and VAR has not propped them up all season, but even here the linesman failed to signal off side 3 times in the first 20 minutes, last night showed liverpool are a good team but not the `deserved champions` that has been touted round the media
Was salad offside when eddie came out? The flag didnt go up,i thought here we go again

Don't argue with them. You know Liverpool fans are the arbiters of what's racist.

Not racist:
_109320043_suarez_getty.jpg

Racist:

Eb8jZrfWsAI92Ny-c81f-e1593729679498.jpeg

I bet even his coffee was white, the racist bastard.
Props to Nico as he didn't really clap either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.