Prize for a confirmed liaison...

york away to this!

With the heady days of coffee boy's off-off romance consigned to history and the pubs reopening, I think there should be a tenner awarded to the first confirmed new romantic liaison this weekend.

(That's for a new, non-virtual romance in real life by the way. Not a chance meeting with a new romantic)

Let the competition begin - entries accepted after 6am on Saturday...

This is marriedist and I object, who do I write a strongly worded letter to ?
It is not my fault I am married and therefore cannot enter this competition, I should be allowed to enter and you are only stopping me because I am married.
I fought a war so you could have your freedom to galivant around a pub I will have you know.

*galavant. 2/10, must try harder.

This competition is open to all and the organisers deny any and all accusations of institutional ists or isms.

Perhaps you and your partner could both go out seperately, there will be two pounds to which one of you posts evidence of the best effort.

I was lining up my scatty neighbour until last night. Finally managed to talk sense into myself at 3am last night.

*galavant. 2/10, must try harder.

This competition is open to all and the organisers deny any and all accusations of institutional ists or isms.

Perhaps you and your partner could both go out seperately, there will be two pounds to which one of you posts evidence of the best effort.

Re Galivant/galavant, spell checker changed it and being a thick fucker how would I know.
Re me and my Mrs going off separately looking to trap, you can fuck right off, she would end up with some sexed up young (45-50yrs) bloke and I'd end up down at the British Legion with half of mild and a shit hand of Dominoes (and I don't mean a pizza)

Re Galivant/galavant, spell checker changed it and being a thick fucker how would I know.
Re me and my Mrs going off separately looking to trap, you can fuck right off, she would end up with some sexed up young (45-50yrs) bloke and I'd end up down at the British Legion with half of mild and a shit hand of Dominoes (and I don't mean a pizza)

Or a threesome with Snorky and BMR

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.