Kalidou Koulibaly

And Soyuncu would suggest he's going for the same method he did with Stones, and that didn't work. Koulibaly comes with a guarantee of quality whatever your ratings suggest. Soyuncu doesn't. He's had one good half season and Leicester I think have been pretty average in 2020.
No player comes with a guarantee, not a single one.

The most recent report from Castles who while admittedly a twat has been on this before anyone else (is there a Mendes connection?) Says Napoli will accept 40m up front with 10-15m in add ons.

In my book that takes this from "no-brainer" to "what the fuck are you waiting for, quick, quick before they change their minds!" Territory.

The most recent report from Castles who while admittedly a twat has been on this before anyone else (is there a Mendes connection?) Says Napoli will accept 40m up front with 10-15m in add ons.

In my book that takes this from "no-brainer" to "what the fuck are you waiting for, quick, quick before they change their minds!" Territory.

he was certainly pretty much on the money with our interest in Koulibaly and his interest in us before anyone else. Like you say IF them numbers are true then do the bloody deal!

cant see that with the chairman they have, tighter than a ducks arse and openly detests the oil money (as he puts it).... when we come a-knocking, add 20%

I still would, regardless, he’s exactly what we need and would bring out the best in Laporte, who hasn’t even peaked yet!

cant see that with the chairman they have, tighter than a ducks arse and openly detests the oil money (as he puts it).... when we come a-knocking, add 20%

I still would, regardless, he’s exactly what we need and would bring out the best in Laporte, who hasn’t even peaked yet!

De Laurentis is a chancer, but you have to wonder how much leverage he has when it's common knowledge if still unofficial that he's pretty much dropped near €100m on a CB and forward from Lille.

Also Koulibaly and ADL had a massive row this season over this thing they do in Italy when a team is in crisis where they lock the team up in a camp and make them live and train together 24/7 for a fortnight.- it's like their version of sacking the manager and hiring Allardyce or Pulis. KK and others took exception to it and said they weren't leaving their families, it was seen as a mutiny, ended Ancelotti's time there.

Anyway long story short he might actually just want rid and use the money to keep hold of his other marquee players. Plus hes 29 so it's the last summer he is likely to get a big fee.

Fingers crossed anyway, maybe covid is tanking transfer fees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.