Thank You and Good Luck Leroy | Signs for Bayern

What is this Coutinho contract you speak of? He signed a new deal in January 2017 and left 12 months later. That wasn't Coutinho trying to aid Liverpool get as much money as possible as he still had another 3 years left by the time Barcelona signed him; he had simply decided he was going to stay in January and changed his mind a year later. I don't recall any precedent of a player signing a new deal to help his club make the most money they can from the club he wants to go to.

Joey Barton did for us, signed a new deal rather than leave on a free and got a release clause of £5.5M written in, so we ended up getting £5.5M.

Didn’t Newcastle end up paying £5.8 million because of some clause in Barton's contract?

City added the loyalty payment owing to the transfer fee that had been agreed, i don't think there was a release clause that would not be possible. He would have gone for £8-10m if the club didn't want rid after the Dabo incident.

City added the loyalty payment owing to the transfer fee that had been agreed, i don't think there was a release clause that would not be possible. He would have gone for £8-10m if the club didn't want rid after the Dabo incident.
That’s it

Cheers.

Incredible player at his best. Will always be remembered fondly by myself. Great goals, assists and performances. Good luck in the future Leroy. Auf Wiedersehen.

Discussing legend status should be left for when the dust has settled.

Great player for us and I wish him all the best, that said imo he’s a player of little ambition going to a one team league, won’t have to try as hard to win trophies but every success to him, hope he’s as good post injury as pre injury.

Decent article (especially if you don't pay for a subscription) by Sam Lee with an in-depth look at the animosity between us and the reigning German Cnuts. Seems like Sane was happy to see out his contract if needed so the fee we obtained is actually far better than I expected.

https://theathletic.co.uk/1906940/2...h-manchester-leroy-guardiola-hoeness-soriano/
Thanks for the link mate, the first 2 paragraphs already have me wanting to slap their higher ups more than usual. Regret, not intended... Where are the consiquences for this. Bullshit there is regret, a hard nosed businessman deals with angry calls all day long. They did it because there were no consiquences for them. Now if the consiquence was a smack in the gob, preferably from someone like Fedor Emelianenko or some other double hard bastard they would think twice.

Absolute shitbags, criminal shitbags at that.

The twat left us with no option but to sell or lose him on a free. We stood by him through his injury the least he could have done was sign an extension with an agreement in place to leave for Bayern, Coutinho did it for Liverpool.

Sane is a @@@@ and like I said nobody will change my mind he mugged us.
I really don't see Sane did anything wrong.
He sat on the bench a lot 18/19 season, so he's gone. He wasn't happy on the bench and wanted regular games so he's gone home.
What's wrong with that ?
City have apparently made money on him also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.