Three young CB's with potential.

What makes you think Garcia is ahead of Adarabioyo? He has a better physical presence than Garcia and looks like he can link defence to midfield. He also has more experience.
Good question. I suppose it's because Garcia is directly involved and starting to get more starts than Adarabioyo for obvious reasons of him being on loan. Not followed his progress at Blackburn. Definitely a more physical player than Garcia and I think he's worth trying before possibly offloading. Been impressed with Garcia so far though.

From what I’ve seen I think THB is the brightest talent. He’s the youngest one so I don’t agree with the calls for a loan move right now.

I think he has everything to be a top talent. Would be great if they all made it with us though

Fully agree with this. He has all the attributes required to be an excellent PL centre half.

He's John Terry-esque and loves to win his headers and tackles. But also has the requisite ball playing ability for a Pep team.

Good question. I suppose it's because Garcia is directly involved and starting to get more starts than Adarabioyo for obvious reasons of him being on loan. Not followed his progress at Blackburn. Definitely a more physical player than Garcia and I think he's worth trying before possibly offloading. Been impressed with Garcia so far though.
Yeah me too in the main. Mane skinned him a couple of times but tbf Mane is as good as most. The thing is Garcia will always be small and relatively slow no-matter how comfortable he is on the ball. Toisin is comfortable on the ball and will be a physical beast. I hope he don’t just get discarded because he is not in front of Pep.

Rumour has it that Stones is homesick for Merseyside and Virgil Van Dyke is fed up of the damp flat he has in Toxteth and is house hunting in Wilmslow. Expect a swap deal to be announced at the end of the season.

Rumour has it that Stones is homesick for Merseyside and Virgil Van Dyke is fed up of the damp flat he has in Toxteth and is house hunting in Wilmslow. Expect a swap deal to be announced at the end of the season.

I totally believed it until I remembered Stones is from Barnsley

Spoke to my nephew, lifelong B'burn season ticket holder today re this subject. He says Tosin is very good on the ball and has scored a few. Not totally convinced of his ability to defend at the higher level.

Be ideal for Tosin to get a loan in the premier league but always tough to get a team to take on a youngster on loan, especially one to play in defence. Talk of Leeds etc I think is wide of the mark, Bielsa would likely keep together a core part of the team if they go up. Blackburn if they can scrape promotion would be ideal.

Garcia looks a special talent and needs to be managed like Phil. There’s no doubt in my mind that within 2/3 seasons Garcia will be good enough to demand a regular spot in the first team.

That then means we need another 3 cbs. Laporte + a first team signing. Then for me the question is whether Tosin is good enough to be third choice. If not then keep Stones.

In 2 or 3 seasons he will be back at Barca if we have not given him enough game time or have bought in other CB's to jump him in the queue, this will be a huge mistake imo.

As for putting Tosin as the third choice over Garcia, who is already showing what he can do in our first team over Tosin playing a level down the league pyramid, not that I dislike Tosin either but this will surely send a huge message to Garcia and he will be off asap.

I'd be happy for all three to fight it out to partner Laporte, while we still have Fernandinho as the old man to step in as and when we need him. There is no need to bring in a big name CB, we have 3 potential top class players ready and waiting to take their chance. According to some posters we'll be waiting till they're all 45 before they're ready to play for the first team.

Playing centre half for City is probably the hardest job for a defender in the premier league.
Realistically we’ll be lucky if one out of the 3 youngsters mentioned makes it as a 1st team regular. Even if 2 of them do we still need a Vinny replacement IMO.
It should have been Stones but it just doesn’t seem to be working out for him.
Just break the bank for Koulibaly please City.
And then go and get Kane to back up and then replace Sergio, put Jesus wide to replace Leroy ... job done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.