Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurry now, lads and lasses, get those follows and retweets done sharpish. You don't want to miss out on the possibility of winning such a fantastic prize.

Do you?

And if you do win one, and you don't want it, can I have it? I'm thinking of switching allegiance over to that great club anyway.

Hurry now, lads and lasses, get those follows and retweets done sharpish. You don't want to miss out on the possibility of winning such a fantastic prize.

Do you?

And if you do win one, and you don't want it, can I have it? I'm thinking of switching allegiance over to that great club anyway.

I’ve got five on order, but I want to keep them all.

66bb7ec662b0f12d598e018767e2de99.jpg

Why not play them in the next 5 games then ?

I thought the premier league gave out more than 14 medals ? Are the premier league only giving out 11 medals this year than. I would have thought liverpool are more likely to return medals as only about 14 players qualify.

Stoke on Steroids, they've taken hoofball to another level.
Absolutely this. There is zero subtlety in how they play. It's a style that has been around since the game was invented and reached its peak in the 70's and 80's. Some dinosaurs still insist that's how the game should be played: goalkeeper or defender, just hoof the ball as far away from your own goal as you possibly can. If one of our 6'10" man mountain can somehow bustle the the ball over the opposing goal line, a bonus.
Pulis, Allardyce, Sean Dyche, Mourinho and now Bingo (see reference to 'Banana Splits' character elsewhere on this forum), have all earned, or are currently earning, a bloody good wage packet for churning out the same old tired pub football.

Supporters deserve better than the dross the above-mentioned managers produce.

Everyone has a doppelganger and the goofy gurner's is the main man off the Banana Splits..

The likeness is uncanny..!

Huge teeth, gormless expression, hair spouting from every orifice, bit dim, bulging eyes, oversized specs, baseball cap, everyone laughing at you for being a bit of a tit on a Saturday..

.. and then there's Bingo off the Banana Splits..!

Proper Saturday morning TV when I was growing up btw ..!

Brilliant show..!
I loved the Banana Splits too.

The strange thing is, I don’t ever remember it being repeated. Most kids' TV has been shown again, but not that and I’ve occasionally wondered why.

Absolutely this. There is zero subtlety in how they play. It's a style that has been around since the game was invented and reached its peak in the 70's and 80's. Some dinosaurs still insist that's how the game should be played: goalkeeper or defender, just hoof the ball as far away from your own goal as you possibly can. If one of our 6'10" man mountain can somehow bustle the the ball over the opposing goal line, a bonus.
Pulis, Allardyce, Sean Dyche, Mourinho and now Bingo (see reference to 'Banana Splits' character elsewhere on this forum), have all earned, or are currently earning, a bloody good wage packet for churning out the same old tired pub football.

Liverpool fans don’t ;)

Harry Bassett loves this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.