Liverpool (H) Post-Match Thread

Same reason the scousers got a free kick after VAR said no foul by Walker
It’s because the refs are fucking useless

Yea I saw that, the commentary team said the board was wrong.
Why not put on the board" foul outside box".
It was confusing saying no foul by Walker yet Walker was booked and liverpool free kick.

I watched the game again this morning, a few things caught my eye.

One was how often they by pass the midfield, knowing we play the high line it was long ball after long ball, almost Wimbledon esq but without the big man

Two, was if you get at the full backs it totally nullifys them as an attacking unit.

Three, how shit is Allison, the best goalkeeper in the whole wide world, he didn't get near any of the goals, the Mahrez disallowed goal was shocking keeping, almost de gea standards, beaten at his near post, finally how many clearances did he slice into the stands under no pressure at all, dog shit.

My sentiments exactly mate, he gives it out in spades but cries like a woman when some comes back.. His favourite party trick is shoving people into pitch side hoardings, which I have yet to see him punished for...

I did fear the worst when he came charging out like a school boy at Foden I thought he was going to take Foden out. But Foden turned brilliantly and slotted it away like a season pro

It was one of them games when I wished fans could have been there , I think the atmosphere would have been immense despite losing league.
Would certainly have been better than the 2 home derbies which were poor for derbies imo.

Clearly a different game to you then. Checked the stats from the game and he didn't make a single interception though, but technically countless would still be right! He was awful under the press in the first half, kept giving it away. His pass completion was 87% when he's usually up at 96%. Given time on the ball he is quality, his pass to Jesus was good (but you'd expect him to make it). Just my observation. We didn't start well under their high press and he was the main reason. But it's irrelevant as we battered them!

Your whole basis of your reply is "stats" but you fail to produce these stats despite two requests , show me the stat that proves Gundogan did not make one interception, and his average pass completion is not 96% either , the only irrelevance is your opinion which you base on lies.Just my observation :)

I did fear the worst when he came charging out like a school boy at Foden I thought he was going to take Foden out. But Foden turned brilliantly and slotted it away like a season pro

I was saying this to my mate.

sly-sports (moaning Tyler), saying he rushed out again, but that’s bollox. He came to close Foden down and Phil teased him with the ball and played a perfect 1-2. Finish was mint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.