Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Maxwell faces charges from a period before Epstein and Prince Andrew met.
Virginia Roberts claim is not part of the indictment.
He’ll be kept well away from the courts.
Another Acosta style 'sweetheart' deal designed to keep rich and powerful perverts out of jail.

I'd expect Maxwell to give up maybe one or two names (if I were Alan Dershowitz right now, I'd be worried) to get herself a lesser deal, whilst also protecting other high profile individuals.

Another eye rolling moment was when the girl who was recalling how she understood she was being exploited and felt trapped by it, and then she went and got her 15 year old sister and wilfully fetched her into it when she was initially nothing to do with it. Wtf is that about.

I am not.

I wouldn’t wish death on anyone but the Clintons and Trump wouldn’t be all that bad.
Who do you think had the power to have Epstein killed?

The President who is listed in court filings as taking part in the joint rape (With Epstein) of a 13 year old who settled out of court (and had the AG Bill Barr visit the prison in the week prior to Epstein’s killing), or Hilary Clinton?

Another eye rolling moment was when the girl who was recalling how she understood she was being exploited and felt trapped by it, and then she went and got her 15 year old sister and wilfully fetched her into it when she was initially nothing to do with it. Wtf is that about.
I find it odd how people are willing to harshly judge the decisions of those placed under extreme stress and manipulation that 99% of people will never experience.
Was it a sound decision? No, but to expect sound decisions from someone in such extreme circumstances is somewhat unfair, let's try and not blame the victims in this tragic story

He was on paedo island with her, someone spotted him in the Netflix documentary didn’t they? what’s the age of consent there?

Thanks for the grammar correction, much appreciated.
She claims he raped her in New York in her interview for the Epstein documentary and makes no mention of the Island with Andrew. That claim (that Andrew was there with her), came from a groundsman.

Who do you think had the power to have Epstein killed?

The President who is listed in court filings as taking part in the rape of a 13 year old who settled out of court (and had the AG Bill Barr visit the prison in the week prior to Epstein’s killing), or Hilary Clinton?

Well look at that, I’ve completely misunderstood the context of the picture.

Will hold my hands up.

Thought it was Hillary asking for her husband to commit suicide.

Still early on a Saturday for me.

You’re right.

My wife said the exact same.

She claims he raped her in New York in her interview for the Epstein documentary and makes no mention of the Island with Andrew. That claim (that Andrew was there with her), came from a groundsman.
Fair enough.

Sounds like he’s got more to worry about if any info from the island comes to light.

Well look at that, I’ve completely misunderstood the context of the picture.

Will hold my hands up.

Thought it was Hillary asking for her husband to commit suicide.

Still early on a Saturday for me.

You’re right.
No worries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.