come on who will be in their local this weekend

Bud-light

May as well stayed home and drankk tap water

Everyone has different tastes but blimey what an uninspired choice for a first pint!

I had a crate of this when it was going for cheap, when it first got released in this country and I couldn’t give it away to people for free...

I took a long time to decide what beer to have first, lager, ale, the options were there. I plumped first a Stella. Cold, crisp, perfect

Had a look round the town where I live. 3 in the Crook Hotel, 2 in Weatherspoons and not a soul in either the Mucky Duck, Crown or Kings. The Surtees however is heaving. Compare this with the 3 barbers. One had 36 people waiting outside and another had 19 waiting. The one my son works at and is appointments only. Fully booked til 1stweek in August

They were queueing outside a few pubs on Huddersfield Road in Oldham at 11.55. I shouted wankers at a group all in rag shirts

You go to the pub for the company. To see your mates on neutral territory. I moved in 2016 and lived somewhere knowing nobody. Popped out to the pub on a Thursday to watch a Euro Semi Final and made five new friends. I’d have been lost without that.

Your forgetting that Covid-16 was non existent back then. If you venture out now you could very well lose your five new friends and we don't want that now do we. Best to be safe and sound in environmentally friendly hobbit holes with like minded Moon-Mates (c). Lashings of delicious ales and spirits, free music and copious amounts of internet oddities to while away the time with. What's not to like !

Last edited:
Well I went for walk up the tame from haughton green up to reddish then up to heaton moor no interest in pubs walked past the elizabeth, prety busy and a queue just past the crown which is empty so ducked in for one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.