Kalidou Koulibaly

Spend whatever you need to on this guy. There are not many top quality CB's about at the minute. You already have one in Laporte and looking from the outside you really need another one and Koulibaly is one of them.

Lots moaning about his age and I'd normally agree and although I've not seen loads of him he seems to be exactly what we need and I doubt we will catch liverpool next season without signing a player like him. The difference having him, a highly rated ready made physical centre half could be night and day. Could make a similar impact to when liverpool signed van dijk. Hes up for it and his price is cheaper now, its a no brainer

Lots moaning about his age and I'd normally agree and although I've not seen loads of him he seems to be exactly what we need and I doubt we will catch liverpool next season without signing a player like him. The difference having him, a highly rated ready made physical centre half could be night and day. Could make a similar impact to when liverpool signed van dijk. Hes up for it and his price is cheaper now, its a no brainer
I would say 90mill for a 29 year old is high but he ain’t gonna cost that and we will looking at around 50-60 mill which is good value considering VVD is one year younger and would still command £100 mill easy . We all no we don’t normally to these kind of deals but it needs doing .

I would say 90mill for a 29 year old is high but he ain’t gonna cost that and we will looking at around 50-60 mill which is good value considering VVD is one year younger and would still command £100 mill easy . We all no we don’t normally to these kind of deals but it needs doing .

Mate - they’re practically the same age.

van Dijk is about 3 weeks younger. He was born in July ‘91 - Koulibaly in June ‘91 - there’s nothing to it.

If that's right about the price £40m-50m + add ons its no brainer, but you know what were like

We need extra scouting/opinions because we were really interested at one point on Maguire and if United does not go for that 80m bid we migh thave bought him for 50-60m an he is a mediocre defender and also extremely slow who would struggle a lot in our way of playing.

We dodged a huge bullet there no idea what made our transfer/scouting department think at one point he is good for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.