Champions League QF Draw - Lyon

and the euro thingy? Europa Cup winners V Champs league winners - that's Uefa
Ah you're talking about 2 different things in the same sentence.

We should be ok for the FIFA one, the Super Cup is another matter. Marseilles won the the CL/European Cup whatever it was called then & weren't allowed into the super cup after being banned for match fixing in without googling around 93.

Bit of a problem this, with Portugal on the list for still needing 14 day quarantine on return to UK

Lisbon being a fair choice eh? I note that this fair city has been declared a new Covid -19 hotspot - if anyone is interested anymore

The next season starts mid September, that’s all I was thinking - I guess the players would just have to take their summer holiday in quarantine.

I doubt they were returning to the UK for holidays, and have multiple options and loopholes open. They could book a hundred acre mansion for quarenteen in the UK if that was what was needed or maybe just go to another airbridge country for 2 weeks then come back.

The rules will have changed at least twice by August.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.