UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Tolmie in regards to the Liverpool executives but I would love to know how they left feeling that way because I cannot think of a an explanation.

If where looking chipper Why would they think it was due to a good result at CAS and not the football result? Surely we won’t have been too smug are executives are professionals and not City fans yes they care a lot but they have more control than us fans surely

We won’t have come out and just said we think or know we have won. I dont think we know yet.

We wont have told them we are going to spend 100s of millions or who we are buying

We won’t tell them or show them our irrefutable proof

I believe Tolmie in regards to the Liverpool executives but I would love to know how they left feeling that way because I cannot think of a an explanation.

If where looking chipper Why would they think it was due to a good result at CAS and not the football result? Surely we won’t have been too smug are executives are professionals and not City fans yes they care a lot but they have more control than us fans surely

We won’t have come out and just said we think or know we have won. I dont think we know yet.

We wont have told them we are going to spend 100s of millions or who we are buying

they've probably just read our emails and scouting reports like they usually do.

Rick Parry
Since leaving Liverpool Football Club, Parry has taken on a number of roles as an independent consultant, most recently sitting on the UEFA investigatory panel of club financial fair play cases

Rick Parry
Since leaving Liverpool Football Club, Parry has taken on a number of roles as an independent consultant, most recently sitting on the UEFA investigatory panel of club financial fair play cases

but the suggestion was they thought we where cleared by CAS based on speaking to or the seeing the body language of our execs not leaks from UEFA or CAS

but the suggestion was they thought we where cleared by CAS based on speaking to or the seeing the body language of our execs not leaks from UEFA or CAS
Don’t think there was any suggestion what made them think we’d been cleared, just they did, and it’s extremely unlikely they were told. Apart from that could have been any reason.

I know nothing about how CAS works, but could it be possible that when UEFA heard our irrefutable evidence that we did nothing wrong. They then agreed we had nothing to answer, but we still have to wait for the CAS report before announcing the good news.

Hence the good vibes that are coming out of the club.
It had crossed my mind.

Outside chance? We're playing Arsenal in the semis you know.

And you forgot CL winners too.

Nope, didn’t forget the champions league but don’t think for one minute we won’t be hamstrung on that front.

And VAR will sort us out in the semi or final of the FA cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.