Micah Richards the pundit

Genuinely don’t understand some people, if you don’t like him as pundit then fair fucks but why slag the lad off?

Fuck me we’ve been dying for some representation for as long as I can remember and when it comes people still moan!
But why the hell can't we have more erudite pundits from City represented. Richards is really poor. Compared to neville, no contest. We must have better- How about Jim Whitley

But why the hell can't we have more erudite pundits from City represented. Richards is really poor. Compared to neville, no contest. We must have better- How about Jim Whitley

I don’t think Neville is anything special. He’s quite a bright lad but he comes out with lots of sayings some people like to hear such as “playing between the lines” and “double pivots”. I’ve not found Neville that insightful tbf and his management and coaching track record is woeful

I like Micah, humble lad who likes a laugh. Has an insight into the dressing room and hopefully he can get a bit more experience as it's not as straightforward as people would make out.,biting your tongue when speaking about the rags and scummy dippers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.