Thank You and Good Luck Leroy | Signs for Bayern

The twat left us with no option but to sell or lose him on a free. We stood by him through his injury the least he could have done was sign an extension with an agreement in place to leave for Bayern, Coutinho did it for Liverpool.

Sane is a @@@@ and like I said nobody will change my mind he mugged us.

well said

Sané had some great performances, of that there is no doubt but legend?

Zabba, Silva, Kompany = yes
Sané = nowhere near

I don't see the point of feeling bitter over it, he helped us in title wins and we got a decent price for him considering the circumstances.

We have to remember that not every player will have the loyalty towards team or the project like silva, Aguero, & komapany had. Players will come and go, and that's how it is at every club.

When you think about it, we have been very successful in retaining our top players. So one odd failure in this regard isn't a big thing. It would have been worse if he had joined another pl club.

Personally I'm gutted he's gone. A fantastic player that could turn into a ballon d'or winner.

Not sure about the politics surrounding it all but after winning ypoty you'd have thought a bumper contract would have followed. That at least would have seen us getting the 80-100 million for him now which would have softened the blow somewhat.

I feel we've been pushed around by Bayern here.

Sterling, aguero and sane as a front 3 was the best around. Especially with KDB pulling the strings.

He's gone now so I wish him well but at the same time, fuck him and bayern.

Anyone calling him a legend needs to piss off.

Good player on his day.

Can't say I'll miss him and he's now where he wants to be, playing in a league with no competition.

I wasn't a massive fan of sane. I always saw him as a form player which I suppose everyone is, but when silva or KDB weren't in form they would STILL work hard and make themselves useful. I never saw that in sane. And tbh I can't think of anyone I would rather have lost than sane!

Kdb > sane
Bernardo > sane
Foden > sane
Sterling > sane
gundog, rodri, ferny > sane

Sane > mahrez (at the momen )

Sane will fit in at a bayern or barca where its about stardom (the advantages those sort of teams have already ensures winning stuff anyway). He will be a star maybe, but from what I saw he was useful to us about 25% of the time.

YPOTY in a season where we won 3 of domestic trophies and you probably think he was shite.

we’ve some absolute children on this forum who decided he was crap once he decided to go. He had some absolutely brilliant performances for us, Monaco in the 5-3 and beating the dippers come to mind.
Calling him a City legend is downright laughable though. It's a piss take and an insult to actual legends of this club. It does not mean he was shite or didn't play a part.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.