Premier League Games 4/5/6 July

Dreadful keeping. Should not have ever got to him
I honestly do not know what Guaita was doing there...

By the way, check Nolito 's goal for Celta a couple of minutes ago. The day of GKS' incompetence it seems today. The question being, if it's entirely on incompetence or anything else...

PS. 2-0 for Leicester as we speak.

Is it me or do Tyler and The BT commentators etc wax lyrical more about this Rags team than they do with their mundane commentary when we play yet were a better team?

The wanking over Greenwood in this thread is ridiculous.

Nah.. he genuinely looks very talented. I don’t rate loads of their overly hyped players but he looks the part. Nothing wrong with acknowledging talent. Last time I saw a young English player that wasn’t playing for us and thought.. oh he’s going to be a bit good was when Sterling first come on for dippers. That was like 7 or 8 years ago now.

what is wrong with acknowledging they have a talent on their hands? I’ve seen rags praising Foden so I don’t see what issue you have with it?
James was 'the next messiah' earlier in the season until defenders worked him out, I expect defenders to work Greenwood out very soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.