Mikel Oyarzabal

He was target last summer

Hes scored 11 goals in 38 apps this season. Not bad in average team
Real Sociedad are anything but 'average' this season, and Oyarzabal is their best attacker not named Odegaard. He's left-footed, can play across the forward line, has very impressive combination of awareness, passing and shooting ability.

The closest City player in terms of skillset is probably Foden. Not sure we need a player so similar to what we already have.

Real Sociedad are anything but 'average' this season, and Oyarzabal is their best attacker not named Odegaard. He's left-footed, can play across the forward line, has very impressive combination of awareness, passing and shooting ability.

The closest City player in terms of skillset is probably Foden. Not sure we need a player so similar to what we already have.
Never seen him, but sounds like what we do need if he’s left footed can play wide, but also like foden can play as one of the 2 attacking midfielders to cover the 3 of Foden, KDB and Bernardo. Unless I’ve got the wrong idea, as I say never seen him play.

Never seen him, but sounds like what we do need if he’s left footed can play wide, but also like foden can play as one of the 2 attacking midfielders to cover the 3 of Foden, KDB and Bernardo. Unless I’ve got the wrong idea, as I say never seen him play.
Not seen too much of him, but he's not particularly quick from what I've seen. Definitely not Sane or Raz quick.

He plays as an attacker - left or right inside forward or second striker, always making runs in dangerous areas. Could be also compared to Griezmann or Dybala. Don't think he'd do well as Pep's 8 - too straightforward for that role (and for context, I think Foden needs to learn a lot to become more effective, 'strategic' 8).

I've been watching him more and more and he is actually a very intelligent player.

Not sane quick, but not bernardo slow. Average pace for a winger I'd say. Can do the business for us on the LW imo, as could Bailey, tough to pick as one is more intelligent and the other is a bit quicker.

Him and Alexander Isak will be bought up, they are great talents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.