Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight McNeil isn't good enough that's why United got rid of him apparently. He's decent but not good enough for the way Pep plays IMO.

Sancho is an interesting one but Peps usually stand up when asked about transfers and he says no. The Media think it's done to United, just haggling re the price. I doubt it'll be 50 million but also doubt it'll be 120 million. How about 85 million or 75 with add ons?
Here's hoping they don't make Europe CL again this year so we can watch that debt spiral out of control. Sanchez due back August 1st lol. Smalling shortly after. Any takers?

Peps poured Ice cold water on that one then - was very unlikely anyway for the reasons Pep has stated

He is set on a move to United. They have CL secured even if our ban gets overturned. All that is left is for Woodward to stop faffing about and for them to pay what BvB want. It will be a shame but we can get better deals elsewhere.

Sounds like it’s more Pep thinking Sancho doesn’t want to come back when maybe he would be open to it.

Peps poured Ice cold water on that one then - was very unlikely anyway for the reasons Pep has stated

I've been thinking about this quote for a few days now.

When Pep doesn't want to do a transfer, he isn't coy. Remember when he laughed at the Ruben Neves rumours? Just said no, guys, we're not interested in a 100m defensive midfielder.

He could easily have said we aren't interested in Sancho or he's too expensive, but instead, he said Sancho wouldn't be interested. And he's said before he wouldn't rule out signing him, but questioned if Sancho would want to return.

I think he would buy him back, but if it's going to happen, Sancho would have to make some sort of gesture publicly or privately to convince City that he wants to come back to City, not just he wants a big move with big money - he can go to United if he wants that.

Funnily enough I'm a lot less bothered about Sancho having seen Foden on the RW more and thinking he'll be there for a while before moving inside, but the more I read this quote the less it sounds like the "we're not interested" response that so many rag journalists were portraying it as.

Even if he was available, pep wouldn't sign him which is evident by his comments. Leaving on good terms is one thing but going awol and disrespecting the club is another. As long as pep is here, chances of sancho coming back are as good as 1%.

Its strange that some are having a go at sane but want sancho back without taking into account the circumstances that he left in.

Even if he was available, pep wouldn't sign him which is evident by his comments. Leaving on good terms is one thing but going awol and disrespecting the club is another. As long as pep is here, chances of sancho coming back are as good as 1%.

Its strange that some are having a go at sane but want sancho back without taking into account the circumstances that he left in.

Difference being Sancho was a 17 year old kid with influenced by his agent. Sane is a 24(?) year old father influenced by his mother

He is set on a move to United. They have CL secured even if our ban gets overturned. All that is left is for Woodward to stop faffing about and for them to pay what BvB want. It will be a shame but we can get better deals elsewhere.
CL secured? On which planet is this?

Difference being Sancho was a 17 year old kid with influenced by his agent. Sane is a 24(?) year old father influenced by his mother

LOL
So its ok for you to be influenced by your agent into disrespecting your club, manager and leaving unprofessionally but it's not OK to leave for your home country because of your family? If sancho was mature enough to sign a contract with dortmond then he certainly was mature enough to leave professionally.

He made a career decision and that's about it, blaming the agent for it doesn't cut it.

LOL
So its ok for you to be influenced by your agent into disrespecting your club, manager and leaving unprofessionally but it's not OK to leave for your home country because of your family? If sancho was mature enough to sign a contract with dortmond then he certainly was mature enough to leave professionally.

He made a career decision and that's about it, blaming the agent for it doesn't cut it.

I didn't say it was/wasn't okay, but when you're 17 and your agent is filling your ear with the whole world at your feet, money, new country, regular starter, you'll be inclined to go along with. Sane made a decision that I really hopes works out for him. My point was its stupid to compare Sane and Sancho's leaving. Get off your high horse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.