COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Karen. The numbers may look good but that can quickly change. And the truth is this illness is terrible and still barely understood. It should never be under estimated.

I think women perhaps tend to understand the impact it has on people better than men as they do most of the caring for others and can see the threat as not just to themselves but for those they love and care about.

I imagine even men who have had that responsibility will see it differently too.

You, of course, know this first hand and most on here happily have no such experience of the reality.

And older people will in my experience choose not to put themselves at risk by going to a pub. Life experience and awareness of their higher risk will be something they understand. Or the women will anyway based on those I have talked to about this.

Last edited:
The 205, 673 tests were split 46, 473 NHS tests 124, 473 commercial partner tests 27, 525 antibody tests 7202 Daily surveillance tests

Beta patient in hospital with Covid update: Scotland fell from 432 to 422 from 2 June to 3 June.

England fell from 2086 on 3 June to 1954 yesterday.

Not been sub 2000 since 20 March. And was 17, 172 on the peak on 12 April.

This shows how far we have come but also how quickly disaster can build. If it grew from 2000 to 17000 in 23 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.