United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful pal. I got a but of stick the other night when I said Fernandes will become world class within 2 seasons. Our blue blinkered brigade refuse to accept rags having any good players.
His assists in the Portugese league (standard debatable) suggested a good player. An ITK on here said last year he was being hawked to the top clubs but none were willing to take a punt. The difference he makes is that he's their only midfielder who looks to play the ball forward as soon as possible. Compared to McTominay and Matic who are lumbering lumps

I find it hard to believe that the gormless looking clueless bus driver has gone 16 games unbeaten. Is Fergie still holding the steering wheel as this doesn't add up.
It looks like a lively next season then if that's the case.........

Exactly because he has no previous for being able to sort a team out . The penalties with the blessing of PiGMOL have helped though.

Just read a report saying Bournemouth almost made it 3-3 then VAR help scum out again
That's 4 VAR assists in 2 games
Far and away their biggest assists this season
Some signing for next season
What's the fee to Livarpool?

I would look at a couple of things. They changed the policy on buying so called mega stars and brought in younger more hungry kids. They got rid of a bad apple in Sanchez and Pogba knows that if he ever wants to leave that cess pit he has to perform or demand a move. Covid and his stupid wages have put a stop to a move at present anyway so he may as well play as no one can afford him.
And of course there is VAR and the officials, don't forget, in their last magnificent 3-0 thrashing of who ever, the ball went out of play before being crossed for the first goal but that didn't matter and the second was offside. With that kind of help 12 games unbeaten is quite easy to do.

Lets NOT forget Everton s winner, chalked off.

Bloody hell can't believe they've scored 5 wow

Yes 5, and it is rather fitting as they are still 5th. They really are on a roll, just think after a 12 game unbeaten run they have moved up one place, soon they will have turned that corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.