What's everybody doing...????

Just watched the Crusaders beat the Chiefs in the Rugby Union from New Zealand. The fans reminded me of being at City with the rain lashing down and people trying to take cover towards the back of the stands

Made a free standing bookcase and then hand painted it. I’d post a photo if I knew how.

lost 1 st.

Beat my 5km and 10km Pb

Gardening....

I’ve worked throughout lockdown albeit from home. Unlike the missus who’s been living the life of Riley on furlough

Wrote this the other day

'Yesterday was 100th Day of lockdown. In that time I have done numerous courses on various things to help in work such as Office 365, SharePoint, Network, Microsoft Teams, Maths, Cyber security, IT Helpdesk, IT Servicedesk, Outlook, Time management, Home working and Mental health during lockdown and when working from home. I have read 9 books ranging from football, a dog handler in Afghanistan, spending less time on social media (bit ironic I'm putting this on social media), a Lee Child and Stephen King novel, couple stories about Mods, and one on a guy volunteers to enter concentration camp. Signed up to run Couch to 5k and due to do last run (week 9 run 3) in the next few days. I have tried to keep myself busy with a routine of getting up study bit in morning, read, listen to podcasts or watch TV in afternoon. Other half and myself have motivated each other to do stuff, get out running or walking, having picnics. I have missed our meals out, trips away, not seeing family n friends and off course my City ⚽. Stay safe, stay healthy, stay busy, look after your mental health'

Got email yesterday to return to working from home on 13th July

20200704-130104.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.