What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Just come here to check out the views. Can't wait to hit those Costa's and remain ripped packed and ready at a moments notice to ship on out. Luis fonsi Despacito feet..Daddy Yankee.

Can 6 billion 843 million 12 thousand 524 peeps be so wrong ? (6,843,012,524)

Last edited:
Xmas in the Dorm going out on the 15th and back in on the 31st @ circa £52.00 return with East jet.. Some amazing prices coming through. Here's Ricky to explain further !

Rob is Real . Santana's Real . their band friends are Real and this videos Real, totally devoid of audiencial luvies acting the pan with their unreal mob-phones. Nothing but raw undulating talent descending on appreciative ears of the auricular persuasion making music aficionados beyond the happy.

All there's left to say is give me your heart, make it Real or else forget about it.

Last edited:
Fook a proverbial duck if he doesn't have that soul searching velvety smooth voice with Reggai Reggai Rasta looks to complement. Someone had better come to my aid real real quick and I wont feel bad.

Rob is Real . Santana's Real . their band friends are Real and this videos Real, totally devoid of audiencial luvies acting the pan with their unreal mob-phones. Nothing but raw undulating talent descending on appreciative ears of the auricular persuasion making music aficionados beyond the happy.

All there's left to say is give me your heart, make it Real or else forget about it.

Agrred. But watch this-

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.