Is that the worst ever newly crowned champions defeat?

Except that we didn't. We beat Swansea 5-0, Hudds 0-0 was the final home game.

They've not had a battering like that since they got battered 5-0 by, er, ooooh, the same guys who battered 'em last night! Cod 'n chips anyone? I'll throw in a buttered muffin?

It was Brighton 3-1 - Hudds was chosen in advance for the trophy as it was uncertain at the time when the Brighton game would be.

We only beat them because they'd already won the league , they were still pissed , their forwards are crap and numerous other analogies , I learnt all this in my local bookies from a herd of rags and next season they'll be the team to beat as apparently the new generation are far better than the class of '92 . We have only ever bought our success and only Phil has ever come through from the academy . I told them their observations were spot on and they should be sky pundits , smiled waved them good day and left . Made my day .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.