Trevor Christie

He may well have been 15k but read the bit about dementia memory lol telling you it is getting worse on a yearly basis and it doesn't say on wiki lol

Maybe :) As Micky Hughes sold for around £700k - he has asked Peter Reid for a rise along with Redmond and Pointon and all three were shown the door according to a 'mate' from Larne.

Maybe :) As Micky Hughes sold for around £700k - he has asked Peter Reid for a rise along with Redmond and Pointon and all three were shown the door according to a 'mate' from Larne.

700k I thought we got way more than that for him?

I know Reid took us to 5th twice but is it wrong to really dislike him and the team of ex-Everton players he put together.

I am specifically 'inching' towards two particular players and I don't want to 'Harp' on about the other but the day the latter took the pen off Ward and missed, arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Edit wiki says it was only 450k for Hughes, bloody hell :(

700k I thought we got way more than that for him?

I know Reid took us to 5th twice but is it wrong to really dislike him and the team of ex-Everton players he put together.

I am specifically 'inching' towards two particular players and I don't want to 'Harp' on about the other but the day the latter took the pen off Ward and missed, arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Edit wiki says it was only 450k for Hughes, bloody hell :(
Reid didn’t sign Heath, Harper or Ward for us....The only player with an Everton connection that I recall he signed was Steve McMahon

Was the Southend league cup game a nil nil? I recall very little of that evening apart from falling asleep on the terrace after having been on the piss all day

I went to that with my pal Crabby, we were only 18 and got into Southend at lunchtime and went on the piss all day. Christie scored in the last minute and we scaled the fence and went over to celebrate with him only for it to be disallowed! Then the coppers came on the pitch and frog marched us out of the ground with the whole ground laughing at us...The delights of watching city, great memories...

Reid didn’t sign Heath, Harper or Ward for us....The only player with an Everton connection that I recall he signed was Steve McMahon
He played them in his team, keeping Heath upfront and Allen out of the team is what I remember.

Fuck me, it is nearly 30 years ago give me a break :)

I went to that with my pal Crabby, we were only 18 and got into Southend at lunchtime and went on the piss all day. Christie scored in the last minute and we scaled the fence and went over to celebrate with him only for it to be disallowed! Then the coppers came on the pitch and frog marched us out of the ground with the whole ground laughing at us...The delights of watching city, great memories...
I was probably lying asleep on the terrace at the time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.