UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If uefa get the verdict a couple of days in advance there’s no way this stays quiet until 13th. They have more leaks than the fucking Titanic
Even if the “announcement” has been delayed few days for the draw, there’s no way both parties would agree to not being told on the 10th, if that is the original date...

The way arsenal are playing it's as though they know there will be an extra champions league place. I think Arteta knows.

2 year ban will be upheld

What a strange post, is this a wind up?
Arsenal have been garbage since the re start bar a couple of games.
Also how on earth would Arteta know and how do you know the ban will be upheld?

I'm sure this may have already been floated on here, but I haven't seen anything, so how about thus for a scenario....

The announcement of any decision is being held until there is certainty about where
United finish....

Scenario one. United finish fourth, City get off with a heavy reprimand and no ban, possibly a fine

Scennario two. United finish fifth. City get a one year ban and a fine, will give them a CL place

Scenario three. United finish sixth. City get a one year ban and a fine, will give them a EL place.

I don't think this is beyond the realms of possibility with that corrupt lot. I wouldn't be surprised if they already have the three verdict envelopes waiting with the alternatives ready to be released.

The club have said it's not accepting a middle ground ruling, ie no 1 year half way house.

If we are found not guilty I do wonder if there will be a reckoning, a pursuit of various media outlets that had written us off as guilty..

Surely if if we get 2 or 1 year ban we will never hear the end of celebration by Nick Harris, Rob Harris, Delooney, Bald Mourinho lover Castles,and other City haters joined in with the rest of Mirror, Mail, Sun, Guardian, Telegraph etc...

Also for the rest of the games the press questions to players/Pep will be mostly about this topic.
"Will you stay Raheem/Kevin even if you wont be playing CL for 12/24months?" and stuff like that...

The media will be very hard to read much worse that Pool winning the title much much worse.

On the other side if we prove innocent I will register my first ever Twitter account to find above mentioned haters and tell them to apologize to City and City fans for all the lies they brought up recent years. Probably they come up with something that UAE might have made background payments to CAS.

This.

Why would the club be briefed ahead of the announcement anyway? A week earlier ? Surely not.

Pep is backing his employers. That’s it. Nothing else to read into this. He’s backed them all along. Damn right. They’re his boss. What do you want him to say? ‘Well we may have been a bit naughty but hopefully we will win’

Same for anyone else senior at the club from the big boss to the coaching staff. They’re hardly going to go on tv and say anything other than they are innocent.

He could say nothing. He could say no comment, he could say we have to wait and see, he could even start saying cautious things like 'no matter the outcime we will do this and focus in that etc'.

He has been making a point of mentioning next year's CL participation with every game now, and this too. He is clearly taking a stance, probably briefed. Doesn't mean he knows. He just knows how the top feel about it, and is projecting it to the players and fans. I see it as a positive, and helps the mood. Hopefully it materialises into a true positive outcome.

@projectriver is it possible that City and UEFA know the verdict ahead of the 13th? In other words they know now?

Some of the comments and reported mood at City seem more than optimism?

They won’t know the definitive outcome until the 13th (if that is the day CAS releases it). As far as I know they got to hear each others argument in the hearing. If that is the case, both legal teams have a fairly clear idea of what the outcome will be. There will not be surprises for either sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.