UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You make it sound like it was all fair and above board, with the media just neutrally reporting the facts but it does not work like that. This was never a level playing field.

Do we know that yet?
The poster I replied to asked if we would sue certain media for reporting that we are guilty
I merely pointed out that we were investigated and been found guilty so how can we sue
Until CAS uphold our appeal we are guilty and in fact, depending upon the reason/s for our appeal to be upheld, we could quite easily still be reported as being guilty

@projectriver is it possible that City and UEFA know the verdict ahead of the 13th? In other words they know now?

Some of the comments and reported mood at City seem more than optimism?

They will know before the public - maybe on 9/10 July(?) but everything I have seen including Pep's answer to the CAS question in the most recent press conference suggests they don't know yet. He was folding his arms, covering his face etc. I don't think they know. They may have a gut feeling (and it may well be positive) but I don't think they know yet.

Do we know that yet?
The poster I replied to asked if we would sue certain media for reporting that we are guilty
I merely pointed out that we were investigated and been found guilty so how can we sue
Until CAS uphold our appeal we are guilty and in fact, depending upon the reason/s for our appeal to be upheld, we could quite easily still be reported as being guilty
By guilty, you mean UEFA's investigation found City guilty. I do not accept guilt until I see evidence of it. All I have seen so far is a decade of machination from G14 clubs and the likes of Tebas, Man Utd, Liverpool etc. Most Utd and Liverpool fans know what's going on. It's about laying a trap and catching a prey. Justice does not come into it,it's about the end result and then dirtying the name of your rival. I just hope they don't get away with it. If they don't there will be a calling to account but I am not sure how we will do it but we will. Either way in fact we will do it because I doubt Sheikh Mansour and Manchester City fans are just going to walk away.

The body language from pep an team ect has been nothing but a good thing,im pretty sure the club knows,yess they are waitin for a verdict,but the size of the case presented by citys lawyers ,wouldent of been fully validated in 3 days,and i personally think thats why the 3 week verdict answer was put in place just so they are 100 percent truthfull and correct,i do think this would of been done by now,and this is why the odd leaks will come out for sure,but body language is huge,as im sure it would be alot diffrent if not goin our way,i just think how can you not trust in our club,look at what they have done for us

Won’t the result be a win or loss with CAS though?
If you mean will CAS either fully uphold UEFAs assertions or totally exonerate us then, no. There are many middle ground options in play although it could be argued that anything less than total exoneration would be a loss for us.

I'm fairly certain that I've seen somewhere that CAS let the club(s) involved & UEFA know earlier. This is presuming that the 13th is the public release.
This seems to outline the process that the CAS take. I’m guessing we’re under Section C, starting about half way down the page.

https://www.tas-cas.org/en/arbitration/code-procedural-rules.html

Within this, R59 then seems to explain the process for how it all plays out regarding announcements etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.