Confirmed actually legit UFOs!

Because they both did nothing .... highest death rates in the world are currently sat with right wing Governments (cos they don't give a flying f@ck about people) .... it'll end up as

America
United Kingdom
Brazil
Turkey

in no particular order .... (book mark this post)
And you believe the Chinese reports of their losses due to the virus?? The government have done what they can, lessons to be learned but every country in the world will have them to learn too...

Science is only science to us as we know it.
Yeah and we know travelling faster than the speed of light isn't possible. Even at those spoeds it would take milennia to reach here from the closest galaxy. Ours. But you're right, if they actually did turn up, after they fucked morons and dazzled pilots they could explain how they defied natural observable laws. When they do, I will accept it.

Yeah and we know travelling faster than the speed of light isn't possible. Even at those spoeds it would take milennia to reach here from the closest galaxy. Ours. But you're right, if they actually did turn up, after they fucked morons and dazzled pilots they could explain how they defied natural observable laws. When they do, I will accept it.
Haha, just putting out an oposite opinion I'll leave it with this comment....the laws of physics in our galaxy may or may not be consistant over the neverending space thats out there.

Anyone watched the episode about this stuff on Netflix, the new unsolved mystery series?

That definitely came off as total bollox IMO, I’m more intrigued to understand how the fuck they pulled that story off! Some serious collaboration going on there!

That said I think it’s pretty naive to rule out another life form outside of this planet. We know so little about a space that we have barely scratched the surface of.

I think sometimes it’s difficult to understand something until you understand it. Right now I have zero knowledge about the how, but if some green little fucker came down, showed me the ropes I’d be able to come back on here and tell you all, then we’d all understand!

Waffling nonsense I know but it’s real fuckin interesting.

Haha, just putting out an oposite opinion I'll leave it with this comment....the laws of physics in our galaxy may or may not be consistant over the neverending space thats out there.
The laws of physics are consistent in the observable universe never mind our galaxy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.