#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He biggs him up every time sergio is out
Pep bigs up everybody from Ederson right through to Sterling, Sergio , whoever needs a lift that's feeling a little low Pep will boast there confidence by telling them how good they are.

That is a managers job Karen, of all the people I expected you to know a manager role..

tell him to pull his finger out and get on with it

Karen, I really like you but think you are a bit harsh on Gabby. He was one of our best performers in Madrid, he has been our most prolific striker away from home this season, he will score 20 + goals second season in a row while being in and out of the team. And he adds dynamism, strength, hunger to the team.

If Gabby was at Dormund or Inter where he would start every game, he'd be a big star by now and we'd lick our lips at the prospect of signing him. Every young striker would find it difficult to compete with a legend like Sergio.

Karen, I really like you but think you are a bit harsh on Gabby. He was one of our best performers in Madrid, he has been our most prolific striker away from home this season, he will score 20 + goals second season in a row while being in and out of the team. And he adds dynamism, strength, hunger to the team.

If Gabby was at Dormund or Inter where he would start every game, he'd be a big star by now and we'd lick our lips at the prospect of signing him. Every young striker would find it difficult to compete with a legend like Sergio.

If Jesus was at Dortmund he'd be on the bench behind Haaland.

If he was at Inter fucking Lukaku would be keeping him out of the team.

If Jesus was at Dortmund he'd be on the bench behind Haaland.

If he was at Inter fucking Lukaku would be keeping him out of the team.

And if Haaland and Lukaku were at City we'd say they would be on the bench behind Jesus at Dortmund/Inter. People struggle with the concept that it's easier to shine at weaker teams than at City. Sancho and Haaland play for a team that wins fuck all and might fail to win anything of notice in the next years. Pressure is incomparable to City where we might finish the season with all domestic cups but regard it as not particularly great if we reach the CL final and lose it.

Jesus behind Lukaku? Not in this world.

That's a rather antiquated view point. Football isn't like it used to be. We now have teams that use goalscoring wide forwards and centre forwards who create space.

And do you not think Pep is telling him to play that way? Should he play differently to cater to that antiquated view point?

Either way, we get it.
It is not that at all,a striker is still required to score and demand the ball ,so no you don't get it

Pep bigs up everybody from Ederson right through to Sterling, Sergio , whoever needs a lift that's feeling a little low Pep will boast there confidence by telling them how good they are.

That is a managers job Karen, of all the people I expected you to know a manager role..
I know that,it was just a statement of fact,he is trying to get his confidence up,let's hope it works this time

He doesn't have to compete when Sergio is out,he just has to step up,stay the fuck onside, I feel kev's annoyance when he wasted his work by being offside ,he really should not be doing that several times a game,i was really pleased to sign him but he hasn't really progressed,it is not personal,he seems like a good kid,just not for me

He doesn't have to compete when Sergio is out,he just has to step up,stay the fuck onside, I feel kev's annoyance when he wasted his work by being offside ,he really should not be doing that several times a game,i was really pleased to sign him but he hasn't really progressed,it is not personal,he seems like a good kid,just not for me

As certain as death and taxes, is seeing De Bruyne pissed off with Jesus at some point in a match when they start together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.