UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd guess that the decision was already made & signed off by the CAS President when they confirmed the date they would be releasing it. That seems to suggest the decision would have been made the week before last, if not earlier. Therefore it's quite possible that the club could already know.

Also we have no idea what actually happened at CAS. It's possible UEFA (despite what some hacks were saying) only really presented the Der Spiegel stories as their main evidence. Maybe the CAS panel asked if that was it, and whether they had any direct evidence of these allegations, with UEFA saying they had nothing else. Or something else may have happened there that made UEFA look like complete dicks.

Yep agree. The club certainly have shown growing positivity since the hearing, with a noticeable new gust of it last few days.

Could be nothing to read in that, or could be plenty. Not sonething that dan be taken as a sure thing, nor dismissed, entirely down to the person to take from it what they want. And comment as such.

Personally, as pessimistic as i have been a out the whole thing, i can't help feeling an inkling if hopefulness because of it, abd that is without thinking the club know.

July 13th.. cleared of all charges.. Pep signs a new contract extension to 2023..Kalidou Koulibaly signs for city

If calsberg did...

Didn't get all of it and don't know if posted
Some guy called hush puppy has been accused of hacking a prem clubs site ?

Sorry if this is vague

Seems he tried to scam 100 mill
Again sorry if this is old news

I so much want this to be us that were attacked.

And I want Hushpuppi to confess to being comissioned by Liverpool.

I'd guess that the decision was already made & signed off by the CAS President when they confirmed the date they would be releasing it. That seems to suggest the decision would have been made the week before last, if not earlier. Therefore it's quite possible that the club could already know.

Also we have no idea what actually happened at CAS. It's possible UEFA (despite what some hacks were saying) only really presented the Der Spiegel stories as their main evidence. Maybe the CAS panel asked if that was it, and whether they had any direct evidence of these allegations, with UEFA saying they had nothing else. Or something else may have happened there that made UEFA look like complete dicks.
Im in the same thought as this,i think they 100 percent know,was just a case of validatin citys case that they were truthfull and correct which would take a bit of time ,

You're the second to make that leap. He said it went the opposite way to what he thought (it would), not the opposite way to what he wanted. His secret is safe.
If it went the opposite way to his vote, he must have voted to remain, surely.

I had this very thought We are talking about a multi billion pound business all partys know this has to be settled as quick as possible to plan for the next season i would very much doubt CAS would keep quite right up to the 13th.

Yep agree. The club certainly have shown growing positivity since the hearing, with a noticeable new gust of it last few days.

Could be nothing to read in that, or could be plenty. Not sonething that dan be taken as a sure thing, nor dismissed, entirely down to the person to take from it what they want. And comment as such.

Personally, as pessimistic as i have been a out the whole thing, i can't help feeling an inkling if hopefulness because of it, abd that is without thinking the club know.
The recent interview with Pep has to indicate we already know the result. He could quite easily have said we have to wait and see when the verdict is annouched , his statement that he is confident that ---- and he trust the club --- would be stupid and dangerous words as it would put the whole club in bad light if we lost, Pep is certainly not stupid !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.