Thank You and Good Luck Leroy | Signs for Bayern

I wonder if we'll see him on the pitch celebrating after Bayern inevitably win their cup final tonight?

A lot of venom spewed for a player who showed great promise, and even delivered on it a time or two, but...

Football is a business, and not just for the clubs. As many players learned, one injury can end it all. In Leroy’s case, that injury almost happened right when he thought he was going home to play for the biggest club in his home country and one of the best teams in the world. I’m sure that was disheartening.

Now, City have recouped their money and then some, and he has secured his family’s future, regardless of what happens from here. THAT is a good day’s work for any player.

Pep shouldn’t have played him in the Community Shield, and played hardball with him all LAST season. That backfired, and here we sit.

I wish Sané nothing but the best of good fortune in every game he ever plays, with the exception of those he plays against us, of course.

Bayern Munich, the organization, on the other hand, are fucking cvnts and I hope they never win another game as long as I live and even more corruption charges come out against the twats who run that place.

Close the thread. He has ceased to be a City player, he no longer exists as a City player, he has met his maker and joined the Bayern choir, he is an ex player.

I think a lot of anger against Sane is actually a redirection from our anger at Bayern and they got what they wanted using all the dirty tricks in the book.
The only thing that actually tied our hands was Sane's insistence on going to Bayern and Bayern only ( with good reasons)
Bayern knew that and then the deplorable club played us like a fiddle. And that's how they play. The article on Athletic by Sam did gave some more examples of when they have done us dirty before. They do the same with the Bundesliga clubs as well.

Hopefully the powers to be at City will make sure in the future we don't have to deal with this club again except for in the Champions League where Walker gets to give Sane some footballing lessons and Foden scoring the winning goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.