UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
may be just maybe, we did wheel in the nuclear device and then show eufa what life would be like if we detonated it.

The question starts at about 3.40 on the link below. It was from the post match presser after Liverpool and embargoed until last night.
Anyone know who the journalist asking the question was? I recognise a fair few but not this guy.

Simon Mullock has written a couple of bullish pieces in the Mirror today.

He’s on Sunday Supplement this morning, but I missed the first half an hour.

Does anyone know if he mentioned the case?

They will know before the public - maybe on 9/10 July(?) but everything I have seen including Pep's answer to the CAS question in the most recent press conference suggests they don't know yet. He was folding his arms, covering his face etc. I don't think they know. They may have a gut feeling (and it may well be positive) but I don't think they know yet.

Yes that would be my understanding too. I remember you saying that even with the best will in the World you can never be more than 70% sure of a win. Does that percentage increase once the case is heard or is that as high as it goes even after the case is heard and before the parties are officially told? Could City be 99% sure because of something that was said at the hearing?

IF (and still an IF at the minute) we are cleared, the club needs to make sure they tell the world it wasn’t a technicality that got us off? That it was FACTS and not UEFA not following procedures correctly.
Agree mate. I don't think the club will want to dwell on this matter IF we are successful. However, some well worded statements that basically embarrass UEFA would be nice. I am optimistic based on the clubs conduct, but still prepared for the worst.

The result is done and in the bag.
Pep clearly shows signs knows.
When UEFA is mentioned he rolls his eyes picks his ear and I'm sure he passes wind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.