UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was asked about it.... He can't say just nothing lol. He said he was confident both before the ban was announced and after it was announced - all he's doing is sticking to that same message.

So managers answer every question they’re asked? Journo’s would love that.

It would be just as easy to say I’m concentrating on the team and leave that to other people or something equally non-revealing.

The question starts at about 3.40 on the link below. It was from the post match presser after Liverpool and embargoed until last night.
Anyone know who the journalist asking the question was? I recognise a fair few but not this guy.

He comes out with a standard answer. I’m not seeing anything that seems to insinuate he already knows the result.

Rob Harris on SSN just now . Saying that if City do win at CAS, then what next for FFP, as City have now been able to get around it.

So what he's saying is that even if City are found not guilty at CAS, we have still been able to side step the FPP rules. So we are still guilty in his eyes. Tosser

Rob Harris on SSN just now . Saying that if City do win at CAS, then what next for FFP, as City have now been able to get around it.

So what he's saying is that even if City are found not guilty at CAS, we have still been able to side step the FPP rules. So we are still guilty in his eyes. Tosser

exactly what i thought

Something just occurred to me. On here the vote is 48% “Ban overturned and city exonerated” and 52% “something else”. The Brexit vote was 48% vs 52%. Without revealing which way I voted I was confident and then it went the opposite way to what I thought. Hope is his one turns out better than last time!

No comparison,

One is a in/out of Europe decision that effects the very fabric of our day to day lives, our wellbeing and our financial stability.

The other is brexit.

In other news rain is wet.

We'll never be accepted by lowlifes like Harris but, it falls into not giving a fuck what he thinks.

Sadly the 5/6 main tossers have me blocked however, on the plus side I can almost totally ignore them now.

It's just geopolitics BS, any opportunity to slag us off will keep his paymasters happy. I do wonder though whether some of these comments surfacing in the media about us "getting off" are a narrative they are building as they have some insider knowledge... but yeah surely libellous if we beat the charges yes?

I see Harris is pushing his usual narrative that if CAS find in our favour we’ve got away with it.

Where does ffp go from there? The same ffp that has been enforced multiple times against multiple clubs.

These people are paid for these views ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.