Meet Blue - our new foster dog.

49991394261_19335b3b1f_h.jpg

49977691041_91b9c0174e_b.jpg

Here's Blue exactly one year on. New collar arrived today.
Good to see Blue looking well happy and cared for properly. Nice one pal, (pun intended: )

im not going to pretend I like dogs, because I don't, maybe a bit of fear on my side, as for blue it looks fucking terrifying to me, however from the first picture the dog actually looked really down, and now it looks happy so well done, give the vicious snarling bloody thirsty beast a rub on the head from me. :)

im not going to pretend I like dogs, because I don't, maybe a bit of fear on my side, as for blue it looks fucking terrifying to me, however from the first picture the dog actually looked really down, and now it looks happy so well done, give the vicious snarling bloody thirsty beast a rub on the head from me. :)

She was exhausted and stoned when she arrived. She is now a nice family dog though still very nervous of strangers.

I returned from working abroad, on Friday. Blue has been a part of my family for twelve months now, but I have only spent twelve weeks at home during that time. I am back now, permanently, and she has not left my side since I arrived, giving me the most lovely welcome when I imagined she would be nervous around me.

50076938082_9dfe74764b_b.jpg

50076938732_e0973c860a_b.jpg

50076688946_6d943ac654_b.jpg

Oh my, what a thread , it may only be matched in emotion when Silva, Sergio move on! Wonderful pics , heartwarming at this strange time.

Turning into a belter.

on a side note, my mutt must be slightly high every night, does him no harm at all. in fact it's the only thing that stops him from patrolling the house.

We are talking about 10-12 people all day long. When she arrived she was not in a good state - knackered, cut and blind in one eye. Luckily, we and she get the benefit of love and support of each other and a little spliff never did any harm!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.