COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of people who had it at the start of March was low (lower than now) and we’ve ended up with 50k dead.

Heard immunity, warmer climate and the fact it's not as bad as people (wankers) like neil fergeson predicted.

It's gone from people dying to people infected now (because so little are dying), like I've said wait until the flu season kicks in.

You will be begging for a vaccine.

Who said millions? Your sources have been consistently bad and you reject the world's dominate scientists,you out did yourself in your post about the cold
By the way it is not about being proven right,excess deaths shows you it is massively worse than flu or a cold and we have not had it for winter yet

Neil fergeson

I must have missed him saying millions,twat didn't stick to his own rules so I don't care what he say tbf

He predicted up to 510,000 in the uk
2.2 million in the usa,

All based on a 13 year old computer model and as you say broke his own rules to sleep with some married women.

This is what we are up against.

Sorry Karen but time and time again I've been proven right since the start of this. People were saying millions would die in the uk and slated me for saying it will be closer to a bad flu year, which it has been. We are a lot further on from what we were 4 months ago in terms of treatment, NHS preparation etc. so in my opinion we are doing the right thing opening different parts of the economy up bit by bit and seeing how the virus reacts.

It's been closer to a bad flu year because we've been on lockdown for nearly 4 months. Letting this pass through would have had devastating consequences even in comparison to a bad flu year. We're maybe better prepared now in terms of PPE and equipment (although let's be honest, it wouldn't surprise anyone if we had a shortage again during a second wave) but the virus itself is much more deadly than the flu and needs mitigated against.

The amount of people who had it at the start of March was low (lower than now) and we’ve ended up with 50k dead.

I doubt it was lower tbh. We weren't testing at all then and it takes weeks from exposure to having symptoms, being hospitalised etc. Plus everyone knows that these types of viruses naturally dont spread in the summer months mainly due to everyone being outside. Might as well enjoy ourselves for a few weeks until people start getting colds again and the country goes into panic mode again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.