UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting that reply together with City's seemingly supreme optimism I'd say it would be a big surprise if we lost now.

Not trying to get any hopes up just my opinion based on how things appear right now.
Yes, I think many of the pessimists are coming round now. Hope to god we optimists are right. Given how often I have posted we will win, I will be required to commit hari kari if we lose. Banzai!

When the narrative begins to get ramped up that if we win at CAS and we have been able to side step the rules, these are only good signs IMO as they are attempting to control said narrative as they suspect/know the case has gone against UEFA and their bullshit turns in the only direction left.

Just for clarification, Rob Harris is the absolute thundercùnt who asked Pep if he was taking backhanders on the day we won the treble, and yet will not answer if he receives payments from Qatar for his appearances on Al Jazeera!

So basically he is just another paid for shill on behalf of Qatar who shouldn't be receiving air time (or oxygen for that matter) as he is just asking questions on behalf of a foreign state and their ongoing propaganda war with other gulf states.
Rob Harris should be banned by the club from stepping foot in the Etihad. The man is beyond contempt.

No comparison,

One is a in/out of Europe decision that effects the very fabric of our day to day lives, our wellbeing and our financial stability.

The other is brexit.
4f2097c9f6f58c8b17771ca52a028c7d.gif

If you’re analysing body language - I’m no expert but did you see how he kept looking to the side when discussing the ban question - as soon as he started to answer it’s like someone was giving off camera signs to him? He didn’t do that with other answers I don’t think.

Not sure what it means. Just noticed.

Putting that reply together with City's seemingly supreme optimism I'd say it would be a big surprise if we lost now.

Not trying to get any hopes up just my opinion based on how things appear right now.
I am around 60/40. The 60 based on the evidence before us going into the hearing, and the 40 based on the massive weight of opinion that's been weighted against City over the years. Contrary to some I think that does matter. Much more difficult to find royal, human-rights abusing oilers innocent than some little old grandma.

Rob Harris on SSN just now . Saying that if City do win at CAS, then what next for FFP, as City have now been able to get around it.

So what he's saying is that even if City are found not guilty at CAS, we have still been able to side step the FPP rules. So we are still guilty in his eyes. Tosser
Tariq Panja was on the guardian pod last week muttering something about it being a massive surprise if we are found not guilty. It matters not to any of them whether we are guilty of not, they just want to see us destroyed.

Still think the ban will be reduced but not lifted. Based on a vague intuition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.