Will you renew?

fathellensbellend

Just wondered what the mood was like amongst fans in general, has the return of football without fans left a bad taste or are you not bothered and itching to get back. Does the fact that you spent months trawling the country spending a fortune in time and effort only for the game to resume without you leave a bad taste. Also is it arrogant of football to expect fans just to pick up where you left off, and what happens if we all return only for another outbreak. Will the state of the country also impact renewals and will football clubs have to drop ticket prices significantly?

I am in two minds. On one hand I am peed off at it all, and the effect of VAR on the match going experience adds to that.
But having had a season ticket since 1983, it's a hard habit to break...

No !! First time since 19 bow and arrow I have decided its not worth all the hassle and I stopped going to home nights games a couple of years ago as that bloody M56 is pissing misery at 5.00 pm on a match day.
No I`ll watch it in my local and pick some of the games where 10 of us usually go via mini bus and make a full day on the lash.
So its goodnight from me and its piss off from him.

Kicked it into touch last season and will do the same for next season, when they start putting adverts on when the water breaks take hold it'll be another nail in the coffin of the sport we once called football.
Cue jazzy ice hockey style music and car insurance adverts.

I am in two minds. On one hand I am peed off at it all, and the effect of VAR on the match going experience adds to that.
But having had a season ticket since 1983, it's a hard habit to break...
Exactly the same as you but one year later. I’ve gradually fallen out of love with going to the match over the last few years cos of the sanitisation of everything, the kick off times, mates dropping out, and now VAR.

But yes it is a very hard habit to break and having waited so so long for the glory days to come I just can’t bring myself to abandon ship while we’re stockpiling trophies for fun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.