Premier League Games 4/5/6 July

Well, their league isn't run fairly, but that's the other clubs being complicit in their dominance. If it was run fairly here we'd be as successful but ours would be fairer.
If we had that influence I suspect we'd see teams like Everton, Villa, Sheffield United and possibly Newcastle allowed to compete with the money their owners bankroll them with.

Sadly the old guard still live in their 80's pomp and wanting to stay there and destroy any club that wants to challenge their agenda.

Surely a more profitable PL would be one where 7 teams are fighting for the title and European places right to the end of the season every year.

40 million for a player who should be plying his trade on Blackpool beach
donkeyblackp460.jpg

One more win ought to be enough for WHU. That'd put them 7 clear (plus a better GD, so effectively 8) of Villa and Bournemouth (forget Norwich, they're doomed). So the other two would have to win half their remaining games to haul that deficit back, and that's if the Hammers don't gain any more points beside that hypothetical win I referred to. Villa would have a game in hand, but I still couldn't see them catching WHU.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.